Does anyone want to recommend a nice restaurant for an anniversary dinner?
if I promise to only wear it to bed, does somebody want to buy me one?
sometimes it’s the smallest things which make us feel like we’re on the right track. little things I do during the day are:-
1. start the day with a glass of warm water with fresh lemon
2. everytime I need to go upstairs I make myself run up and down the stairs three times!
3. have a study break every hour and use that break to get moving- jumping jacks, crunches, push ups
4. snack on some fruit or veggies before work so I’m not tempted to grab something unhealthy at work.
these all make me feel so much better :)
my size 8 (US 4 I think?) jeans don’t fit & the 10’s are pretty tight..
I spent the day with my old housemate and it was lovely. should really make the effort to see her more- we get along so well. fitblr related: ate a yummy salad for lunch & did lotsss of walking. she loves shopping. so not in the mood to go to work after such a nice day. hopefully it won’t ruin my mood~
I flew to NSW over the weekend because my grandpa is pretty sick. Back at home now and tomorrow I go back to uni. So tired
i’ve got five hours free before i have to go to work this afternoon. time to be productive. plan:
- 30 day shred
- cook/eat lunch
- CLEAN. my mum is coming to visit!
- grocery shopping
- paint nails
- print out study guides, charge ipad, download readings > uni starts back on monday